Learn more about Dr. Kris Parchuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Parchuri, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parchuri
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parchuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parchuri graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parchuri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Parchuri DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kris Parchuri practice?
- Dr. Kris Parchuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Parchuri practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons and Tulsa Pain Management Doctors.