Learn more about Dr. Kris Parchuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Parchuri, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parchuri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parchuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parchuri graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parchuri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Parchuri DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kris Parchuri practice?
- Dr. Kris Parchuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Parchuri practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pain Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons, Tulsa Surgeons, and Tulsa Pain Management Doctors.