A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Parchuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Parchuri, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parchuri graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Parchuri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Parchuri DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Kris Parchuri practice?
- Dr. Kris Parchuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Parchuri practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.