Dr. Kris Parchuri DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Amazing Physican
I have had multiple steroid facet joint injections in several locations in my body. I also had a disk replacement in my neck. Dr. Patchuri has been amazing through all of my appointments and procedures. He has wonderful bed-side manner. He is funny, charming, and very whitty. I recommend him to anyone who needs a wonderful skilled physician!

April 19th, 2017
Great Dr ....
Listens to my concerns

November 2nd, 2016
I would trust Dr Parchuri and his staff for my care again and again. He's knowledgeable and well informed. His staff is friendly and very personable.

February 15th, 2016
Broken Arm
My daughter broke her arm back in august, She is terrified of doctors. Dr. Parchuri was very calm and caring with her, she was pretty happy to see him. When we came back for her follow up to remove her cast his MA Ashley was super nice and gave her some candy. I would highly recommend Dr. Parchuri to all my friends.

November 10th, 2015
Stay away!!!
I now where a brace on my leg ad have since Dr Parchuri did a "simple" procedure on my back. I haven't felt my foot since the moment i awoke from the same sugery.

October 29th, 2015
I got referee to this Dr.and I got to say he is a great Dr. He has a great staff as well. I fractured my L4 and L5 vertebrae and he helped me with my pain and was very understanding. Would recommend him to anyone. Thank you.

May 21st, 2015
Have been in pain for the last 5 years since my spine surgery by a different neurosurgeon. Dr. Parchuri diagnosed me within 2 visits and assured me, he would fine my pain.

March 19th, 2015
Better care than I could have ever asked for
I have been very lucky to be under Dr. Parchuri's care for just over 2 years for a previous fusion issue from a car accident. He has been honest and up front with me since the beginning. We recently decided that surgery was my best option and I couldn't be happier that we made that decision. My surgery was just over 2 weeks ago and I am completely pain free after 16 years of dealing with issues in one way or another thank to Dr. Parchuri and his entire staff.

December 15th, 2014
Dr is always late doesn't listen to what is happening now. Just wants to get in and out as fast as possible. This is by far the worst dr I have ever dealt with. I wouldn't even send someone that I didn't like here. As for the staff they are very nice but very unorganized.

September 29th, 2014
I have only seen dr. Parchuri one time but in that one visit he listened to my description of the problem and actually paid attention and talked with me about it. He also ordered an mri that day. He was very understanding when talking to me about my medicine as well. My dr before Parchuri only gave me pain meds for almost 2 years. Nothing else was done to try and resolve the issue with my back. In fact my other dr told me it was just muscles but the recent mri shows a herniated disc. So as you can see dr. Parchuri is noticeably better in my eyes than my dr before him.

August 6th, 2014
Doctor P is exceptional. I am so thankful that he is a part of my health team.

July 11th, 2014
The best doctor, he knows what he is doing. Great Doctor