A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Reddy, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Reddy, MD, FICS, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dr. Kris Reddy's passion is aesthetic surgery. He has built a fine reputation for face lift
- Dr. Kris Reddy`s passion is aesthetic surgery. He has built a fine reputation for face lift
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Reddy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris M Reddy MD, FICS, and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kris M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kris Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Reddy practices Plastic Surgery near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeons.