Overall Review

June 3rd, 2016
RUN~RUN~RUN!!!!

October 4th, 2015
Amazing outcome with breast augmentation

December 7th, 2014
Worst
Nice man but really messed up my facelift. Charged for surgical proceedure not done. His assistant is extremely nasty but pretends ot to be.

April 18th, 2014
Ms.
Horrible! Charged me $6200 for a breast augmentation & lift. My breast flopped and were droopy within 4 years!!! I visited with other Surgeons that assured me lifts don't fall in 4 yrs. He will not fix unless I pay full price! Money hungry, horrible surgeon! Would not recommend to my worse enemy.

October 22nd, 2012
Excellent
I came for a breast augmentation after having problems from a prior surgery. Dr. Reddy was very patient and explained my options. I love the results. Thank you to Dr. Reddy and staff.

September 13th, 2012
Good surgeon. Took good care of me for my breast augmentation and liposuction.

July 24th, 2012
Good surgeon
Dr. Reddy is a caring doctor that provided me with excellent service from start to finish. He listened to all of my needs and exceeded all of my expectations. I couldn't be happier with the procedure, the aftercare, and most important the results. His entire staff is thoughtful and ready to help you every step of the way.

May 30th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon
I went to Dr. Reddy for breast implants and subsequently for juvederm. I like the results, and he has treated me well and fairly.

December 21st, 2011
Under eye injections
Dr R injected Radiesse or Juvederm under my eyes. I learned too late that it should never be used there, it is too thick. It was 2 years ago. I still need cortisone injections ( by another doctor) to remove the nodules and blue stains.I will never trust dr Reddy again.

July 19th, 2011
Its been 6 weeks since my blepharoplasty surgery and I am already very pleased with the amazing results. I now see that you had the vision of what I wanted from the very start. Initially, when I was going through the healing process I couldnt have imagined that things would look as good as they do now in such short period of time. I am truly lucky to find you.you are a rare diamond in the sand! Traveling from New York to West Palm Beach Florida for a consultation with you took a gamble, but from the very moment I stepped into your office I was greeted with such warmth and support from you and your wonderful staff. You took time to explain the procedure and made sure that I was very well informed and comfortable with my decision. Thanks for your amazing surgical skills, affordability, and your sincere ability to give personalized service. Even back in New York, I feel comfortable knowing that if any concerns arise you are only a phone call away. I am now optimistically looking forward to a more confident and beautiful me. My future looks a lot more beautiful and sunny thanks to you! I look forward to seeing you next time I am back in Florida.

March 11th, 2011
Multiple Procedures with General Overall Satisfaction
My husband is 9 yrs younger than I and as a photographer, he had been doing a lot of shoots with much younger and beauftiful models. My self esteem was withering along with my facial skin! It's been 3mo. since procedures, & he told me last week I look the best ever, and younger than 10 yrs ago (and I am 62.) Yes, it was worth it.I had a breast lift w/implants 18 mo. ago at Strax, but left breast had numerous problems, hematoma, capsular contrature, and nipple necrosis, leaving it with a dent down the vertical scar. Very sad. Those conditions are not the fault of any dr but a common risk. Well,3 mo. ago I found Dr. R for a consult about the breast; he, my husband & I finally agreed the appearance of that breast isn't all that ghastly, so instead we talked about a neck/mid-face lift-and eyelids upper & lower, w/ dermabrasion on upper lip lines. He would even repair a split ear lobe. Dr. R gave me realistic pointers about my expectations.I have had such good results that most people have commented on how much younger I look and only one person suspected it was a face lift (so it wasn't a radical scary looking change!) He and his staff have always been kind, considerate and helpful.

February 18th, 2011
Empty office for a reason
all i will say is 'RUN' & that it is sooooooo VERY obvious that the 'rave' reviews are made by the MD office itself! SHAME!!!