Plastic Surgeon

1501 Forest Hill Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
(561) 655-0001
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

• Currently 3.2083333333333 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Ms.  |  show details
by M. Garcia on Apr 18th, 2014

Horrible! Charged me $6200 for a breast augmentation & lift. My breast flopped and were droopy within 4 years!!! I visited with other Surgeons that assured me lifts don't fall in 4 yrs. He will not fix unless I pay full price! Money hungry, horrible surgeon! Would not recommend to my worse enemy.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

I came for a breast augmentation after having problems from a prior surgery. Dr. Reddy was very patient and explained my options. I love the results. Thank you to Dr. Reddy and staff.

Sep 13th, 2012

Good surgeon. Took good care of me for my breast augmentation and liposuction.

|  Good surgeon  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Reddy is a caring doctor that provided me with excellent service from start to finish. He listened to all of my needs and exceeded all of my expectations. I couldn't be happier with the procedure, the aftercare, and most important the results. His entire staff is thoughtful and ready to help you every step of the way.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

I went to Dr. Reddy for breast implants and subsequently for juvederm. I like the results, and he has treated me well and fairly.

|  Under eye injections  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

Dr R injected Radiesse or Juvederm under my eyes. I learned too late that it should never be used there, it is too thick. It was 2 years ago. I still need cortisone injections ( by another doctor) to remove the nodules and blue stains.I will never trust dr Reddy again.

Jul 19th, 2011

Its been 6 weeks since my blepharoplasty surgery and I am already very pleased with the amazing results. I now see that you had the vision of what I wanted from the very start. Initially, when I was going through the healing process I couldnt have imagined that things would look as good as they do now in such short period of time. I am truly lucky to find you.you are a rare diamond in the sand! Traveling from New York to West Palm Beach Florida for a consultation with you took a gamble, but from the very moment I stepped into your office I was greeted with such warmth and support from you and your wonderful staff. You took time to explain the procedure and made sure that I was very well informed and comfortable with my decision. Thanks for your amazing surgical skills, affordability, and your sincere ability to give personalized service. Even back in New York, I feel comfortable knowing that if any concerns arise you are only a phone call away. I am now optimistically looking forward to a more confident and beautiful me. My future looks a lot more beautiful and sunny thanks to you! I look forward to seeing you next time I am back in Florida.

|  Lol  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

More than 30 great reviews within 5 months? Highly suspect. This (still practicing) 'surgeon' has not seen that many patients in a many years total! Sad. Time to retire.

|  Multiple Procedures with General Overall Satisfaction  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

My husband is 9 yrs younger than I and as a photographer, he had been doing a lot of shoots with much younger and beauftiful models. My self esteem was withering along with my facial skin! It's been 3mo. since procedures, & he told me last week I look the best ever, and younger than 10 yrs ago (and I am 62.) Yes, it was worth it.I had a breast lift w/implants 18 mo. ago at Strax, but left breast had numerous problems, hematoma, capsular contrature, and nipple necrosis, leaving it with a dent down the vertical scar. Very sad. Those conditions are not the fault of any dr but a common risk. Well,3 mo. ago I found Dr. R for a consult about the breast; he, my husband & I finally agreed the appearance of that breast isn't all that ghastly, so instead we talked about a neck/mid-face lift-and eyelids upper & lower, w/ dermabrasion on upper lip lines. He would even repair a split ear lobe. Dr. R gave me realistic pointers about my expectations.I have had such good results that most people have commented on how much younger I look and only one person suspected it was a face lift (so it wasn't a radical scary looking change!) He and his staff have always been kind, considerate and helpful.

|  Empty office for a reason  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

all i will say is 'RUN' & that it is sooooooo VERY obvious that the 'rave' reviews are made by the MD office itself! SHAME!!!

|  Fillers and Botox  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

I have come to Dr. Reddy for fillers and botox for years. He can accomplish improvements with fillers that I was unable to get elsewhere. His prices are excellent. I have referred others. He is a little conservative with the botox, but always produces a natural look.

|  Excellent but has a strong ego  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

Dr. Reddy did a breast revision for my wife. With the new implants, I wanted to go much bigger but he stopped me in a strong manner. I am glad that he did as the result is excellent and natural.

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

My wife wanted to have breast surgery but I wanted to ensure the best value and best safety record. Dr. Reddy provided that for us. We highly recommend him.

|  RUN..........  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Butcher!!! Run!! All the great reviews are made by the office itself. Pretty obvious & very sad.

|  Superb  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Dr. Reddy changed my breast implants that I originally put in at Strax. His prices were comparable but his standard of care was far superior. Dr. Reddy also helped correct my breast asymmetry. I am glad that I found him, and will recommend my friends. Thank you.

Jan 25th, 2011

Thank you for your great job. Such as a natural looking breast job. So kind and reasonable with the fees. Very caring.

|  Superb surgeon  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

superb surgeon and physian. Very caring and thorough.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Compassionate. Great Breast job!!! True Artist.

|  Great Job  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

My girlfriend came in for an implant exchange. Great Job. Highly recommend him.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Excellent surgeon. My wife and I both had face lifts with Dr. Reddy and we have referred friends. Trust him.

|  Good Job  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr. Reddy changed my breast implants. I love the natural look that he gave me. The size is more appropriate, and he listened to what I wanted.

Dec 18th, 2010

I would recommend Dr Reddy as his office is very proffessoinal and his work is amazing he gets results.

|  Excellent Face lift  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2010

I underwent a face lift procedure under Dr. Kris Reddys direction and he suggested to me the best possible options. I am 58 years old and my facial skin was sagging. Dr. Reddy suggested to me a face lift for my sagging facial skin. Other than that, he also performed laser resurfacing on my face and it was sufficient for me. I am really in awe of the tight skin I have on my face now. I am going to recommend his services to everyone.

|  Very good experience  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

I went to Dr. Reddy for a breast augmentation and liposuction. My experience with him was very positive. I have since recommended him to my mother who also had breast implants and one of my friends who has since went to him for liposuction. All were very pleased. I am now gonna go back for some liposuction of my neck and fat injections. My experience with Dr. Reddy has a very good one.

|  Caring surgon for children  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

I brought my daughter for an otoplasty consultation as she was being teased as school. Dr. Reddy made her and us feel very comfortable. We explained that we were on a limited budget, and he worked with us so we could do the surgery. The results were excellent and she is feeling much more confident.

|  Great Breast Job  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2010

I loved the natural looking breasts that Dr. Reddy gave me. They fit my frame perfectly. I am recommending my friends.

|  Sensitive and Excellent  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Reddy and his staff are sensitive to your needs. They excel in all areas. I have had multiple procedures and have recommended Dr. Reddy to numerous friends as well as my family. I was first treated in 1999 for breast augmentation and mastopexy (lift). Subsequently, I have had rhinoplasty, liposuction and also lip augmentation. I would not trust my health or the health of others with anyone other than Dr. Reddy.

|  Friendly and Experienced  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

Dr. Reddy, and his staff are very friendly , warm and experience. In my free consultation i felt surrounded by a very professional people that help me make a wise desition. I had done multiple procedures with Dr. Reddy and every time he does a wonderful job. I recomend him to every body and I always said if you are considering any cosmetic procedure come for a free consultation and you'll find the best

|  Looking and feeling great  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

I was 58 years old and my facial skin was sagging. I underwent a facelift and laser resurfacing procedures with Dr Reddy. I am really in awe of the tight skin I have on my face now. I am going to recommend his services to everyone.

|  Great Job with Profractional  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Kris Reddy to me for getting a Profractional laser surgery done. I believe Dr. Kris Reddy is very proficient and expert in understanding the aesthetic of plastic surgery. He suggested both profractional laser to me to improve the texture and tone of my skin. I had acne scars on my face and some sun damaged skin. With Dr. Kris Reddys efforts and excellence, I have beautiful facial skin again. Thank you so much.

|  Excellent breast augmentation  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2010

The breast augmentation that Dr. Reddy performed on my wife was excellent. They look very natural. I will be referring friends to him.

Oct 30th, 2010

I am amazed at the work Dr. Kris Reddy has done on my face. He is a very able Board Certified plastic surgeon who has more than 30 years of professional experience. He has a very developed approach towards aesthetic plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery and medicine. I think he is focused and attentive in his patients needs and requirements and offers quality care and personalized cures to those that need it. I underwent a surgery that helped me to clear the skin on my face by curing the broken capillaries.

by Martha Lewis on Oct 27th, 2010

I think Dr. Kris Reddy adopts a very distinctive approach to plastic surgery. I went in for treating my wrinkles, and for getting a liquid face lift and I am very pleased to say that it looks very natural. I think the procedure is very cost- effective and should be performed carefully for natural looking results. I have visited many plastic surgeons and I think Dr. Kris Reddy is one of the best surgeons in and across the country who excels in performing such surgeries. He is credible and brilliant in his approach.

|  Excellent and Caring Physician  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

I come to Dr. Reddy for my botox and dermal fillers, and absolutely love him. Normally, I am afraid of needles but he makes me very comfortable. He is a true artist. Thank you again.

by Julia Smith on Oct 21st, 2010

I got my Botox treatment done by Dr. Kris Reddy. He is a Board Certified plastic surgeon and he is excellent. His treatment made my worry lines on the forehead disappear and the lines between my eyebrows are now hardly visible. To top it all, the smile lines, laugh lines, crows feet etc. are now properly treated. Dr. Kris Reddy personally performed Botox and filler treatments on me. I am very happy with his capabilities. He is excellent.

by Caroline Thomas on Oct 18th, 2010

I think very highly of Dr. Kris Reddys services. He is not only a Board Certified plastic surgeon but also a great person. I got my Brazilian Butt Lift done by him and now my butt looks spectacular. He did it by designing to fill the upper quadrant of my buttocks so that it could appear lifted and perky. All of my friends compliment me for having an attractive butt which also looks sensuous. Thank you Doctor Kris Reddy

Aug 26th, 2010

I had breast augmentation in in June 2004. In a short time (1 month or so) the breasts seemed to be very far apart..Like almost to my armpits..I went back and advised of my feelings and I was told that there is nothing he can do and he felt they were okay in his opinion..When I went to buy a bra after the surgery, non of them worked or fit properly because of the breasts being so far apart. I since ( March 05), had to find another surgeon, and pay again to have them corrected..they have been fine ever since..dcannato@live.com if you have any comments or questions...

|  Wonderful Job  |  show details
by Crystal on Aug 4th, 2010

I went for a breast augmentation and liposuction. My experience with him was very positive. I have since recommended him to my mother who also had breast implants and one of my friends who has since went to him for liposuction. All were very pleased. I am now gonna go back for some liposuction of my neck and fat injections. My experience has been a very good one.

|  FRIEND OF SCARRED  |  show details
by FRIEND OF SCARRED on Jul 28th, 2010

THIS IS A WARNING: WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR SURGERY!

|  Not going with this one  |  show details
by jjc on Apr 15th, 2010

I went for a breast consultation. I felt the entire process was uncomfortable. Different women were coming in and out, one had big fake lips, her hair was a mess and she spoke of her own breast implants. The doctor was in and said "tell her she will be fine" speaking of another patient in another room, and seemed annoyed. I honestly felt like they were running and illegal operation and I was part of it when I left there. I had to do research on him. During the consultation I was telling him what I wanted and he was telling me "no, you want bigger try these on" what happened to listening to the patient? I recently got a call from the office telling me that they will give me the surgery for 1000 off. No thanks.. These reviews are helpful... I have found a surgeon whose reviews are great and has a wonderful reputation. Dr. Salzhauer. I am going to try him out..

|  Don't be fooled by this Dr. that he might care!  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2009

He dosen't remember what he has done to patients or sometimes even remember the patients.His office staff is rude and not experienced along with no patient courtesy or respect.HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO PATIENT CONCERNS ABOUT HIS RUDE STAFF.I am just happy that I have seen the reality of this Dr. and his staff before any life threating problem happen. I at one point would only refer to this office,now after my own experience and reading these other ratings I will never refer to this Dr. again.

|  Terrible Doctor!  |  show details
by Terri on Aug 26th, 2008

Do not believe anything this doctor or his staff says. This doctor lied and ripped me off of alot of money and scarred up my face permanently. I do not know why he is allowed to stay in business. He has complaints at the BBB and everywhere else. This doctor is a scam artist. I was shocked to find out his staff lies worse than he does.

Jun 26th, 2008

I waited a long time to say "yes" to Plastic Surgery & i saved along time to afford it. I now will regret it for the reast of my life. All thanks to this sickly man. His lying staff were no better. Just his puppets. Tons of choices, avoid this one.