A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Rooney is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Rooney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Rooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Ann Rooney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kris A. Rooney practice?
- Dr. Kris Rooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kris Rooney practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.