A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Rooney is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Rooney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Rooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris A Rooney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kris A. Rooney practice?
- Dr. Kris Rooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Rooney practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.