A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Saririan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Saririan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saririan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saririan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Saririan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saririan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Saririan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Saririan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kris Saririan practice?
- Dr. Kris Saririan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Saririan practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Allergists and Albany Internists.