A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Saririan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Saririan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saririan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saririan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Saririan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saririan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Saririan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Saririan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kris Saririan practice?
- Dr. Kris Saririan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Saririan practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Allergists and Albany Internists.