A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Saririan is Good. Dr. Saririan has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Saririan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saririan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saririan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saririan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kris Saririan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kris K. Saririan practice?
Dr. Kris Saririan practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Albany Allergists and Albany Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Saririan, Dr. Kip Saririan, Dr. Chris Saririan, Dr. Christian Saririan