The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kris Shewmake
Dr. Kris Shewmake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Shewmake is affiliated with Arkansas Children's Hospital, Stuttgart Regional Medical Center and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. Shewmake has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kris Shewmake has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Kris Shewmake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.