A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kris Shewmake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kris Shewmake, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kris Shewmake, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shewmake graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shewmake has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kris Shewmake MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kris Shewmake practice?
- Dr. Kris Shewmake has 1 office location.
Dr. Kris Shewmake practices Plastic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.