Dr. Kris Shewmake MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 13th, 2015
Shewmake is the best.
Dr. Shewmake was the best choice for me. He was not pushy, he listened to what I wanted, he took time to explain everything. He had great bedside manners. I've known quite a few people who had been to him and I'm glad I did too. I never felt rushed like he was to busy to talk with me.

January 18th, 2015
Dr. Shewmake makes a person feel comfortable and important, something I didn't experience elsewhere. I haven't had any work done as of yet but I am hopeful that we will be able to do the procedure I am interested in soon.

July 26th, 2013
So happy I chose Dr Shewmake
Couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. Dr. Shewmake is an excellent surgeon and beyond caring. One of the kindest doctors I've ever experienced. Highly recommend!

October 5th, 2012
Face lift and upper eyelids
Trustworthy and skilled-my results are completely natural and precisely what I hoped for. Dr. Shewmake visited me in my hotel room the day after the procedures-I doubt many doctors in LA would do that. The staff was also very kind and warm. DC

February 10th, 2011
tummy tuck and breast lift
Dr. Shewmake was wonderful. Dr. Shewmake and his nurse Jennifer made me feel at ease and where very attentive. I never felt rushed during my appointments. Dr. Shewmake was there for me after the surgery and made me feel cared for at every appt. I reccomend Dr. Shewmake to anyone considering plastic surgery.

February 4th, 2011
first class doctor
1 checked with two other plastic surgeon and asked who they would have perform plastic surgery procedure on themselves, both said Dr Shewmake. He has exceptional surgery skills and is very kind and takes time with all his patients. I am very pleased i had a procedure done and the year follow-up at no additional charge has exceeded my expectations. I experienced no pain and am very pleased with the results, i recommend this Dr .

January 26th, 2011
I was more than pleased with my eyelid lift (blepharoplasty). Dr. Shewmake did an outstanding job and I would hightly recommend him. In addition, he was kind and his staff were helpful. So glad I took this step!

January 1st, 2009
Septoplasty
Wonderful guy...easy to deal with...came into the office during an ice storm to remove my packing in my nose (I'm sure he had other things going on, but still)