A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krish Venoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krish Venoo, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venoo graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Venoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roseland Community Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Saint Mary of Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krish George Venoo MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Krish G. Venoo practice?
- Dr. Krish Venoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krish Venoo practices Surgical Critical Care near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.