Overall Review

3.1

September 21st, 2016
Don't waste your time if your looking here for a dermatolgist
I went to Dr.Aggarwal for dermatology. I took the apt because it wasn't as long of a wait as the others. I however kept my appt with my first choice. I waited a month, walked in, he did not check anything ( im covered in moles and freckles). He has a very arrogant way, does not listen to what I had to say or why I was really there. I wanted to have my questions answered, but he shut them down and wanted to go about his business. I was in the exam room, maybe 3 mins with him. Said my acne was rosacea, from about five feet away. I asked if possibly my birth control was causing this. He totally shut this idea down and said no it wouldn't cause this. Except the side effects say its one of the top complaints. So I took the script of antibiotics and went on my way. 30 days later, same things walked in looked at me and said that's all I can do for you. I really sat there like, that's it ?! He said yes call if you need anything else. The very last thing I would do is call him for anything. I was even scouting for a new pcp and was planning on transferring my records. Thank God I waited. Eventually Dr. Brown at Weirton hospital diagnosed me and guess what I don't have, Rosacea. I pretty much think he is overbooked and overpaid. If you don't want to spend time with your patients, answer questions, or educate maybe its time to give it up. Staff however were very nice and courteous

September 5th, 2016
Just another body
I went in for an abnormal mole and he disregarded this and would not listen to me or answer my questions. He looked at a larger mole that was not abnormal and had not changed it was just larger and removed it immediately and put stiches in me. I was just in shock. Just another patient to push through the door and with all that was in and out within 15 minutes. The office called to reschedule my appt to remove my stiches for two weeks later and I explained to them I had stiches and needed them out before it healed and they had no idea of this. I said jokingly, well I guess my husband could remove them, and they said well if your husband can take them out that's fine. Not professional at all and takes no time for the patient.

September 24th, 2015
Acts like patient is exaggerating symptoms every time.
No patient sympathy. Underprescribes for every ailment. Only wants repeat visits to charge more money.

July 10th, 2015
Krishan K Aggarwal Inc
This physician I went to for my dermatologist, I waited 45 minutes in the room when he came into see me he was very unprofessional . He did not introduce his self and he only took one minute to be in the room with me for my first visit. He did not review my file and did not get to know me . He asked me what my problem was and I proceeded to tell him he wrote out a script and then walked out the room within two minutes . I had an interaction with the medicine that he gave me and he also wrote the script out for my other medication wrong. He prescribed an antibiotic for a month which should have been for only a week he gave me 30 quantity pill bottle which should happen only been for one week. After taking it for 2 1/2 weeks I began to have more problems other than just with my skin . When I called his office to discuss these things with them the physician told me there was nothing he could do . There was no return phone call from him his cell but by his staff. no apology made of his mistakes . Who knows how many other people have went through the same experience as me , but I would not recommend this doctor to anyone nor will I ever go back to him .

April 2nd, 2013
Hardly talks to the patient. I had an allergic reaction to a previous anti biotic I told him this. So what does he do...he prescribes something stronger then tells me that it was in my head it wasn't an allergic reaction. He wasn't even my doctor at the time when I had the allergic reaction to the previous medication and ended up in the ER. Will think of ways to make you come in for check ups just so swindle you for co pays. Very rude, not a good doctor in my opinion. And it was always atleast a good hour wait possibly longer.