A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishan Ariyarathna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishan Ariyarathna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishan Ariyarathna, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariyarathna graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ariyarathna has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishan Ariyarathna MD and PC is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishan Ariyarathna practice?
- Dr. Krishan Ariyarathna has 6 office locations.
Dr. Krishan Ariyarathna practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Hospitalists and Omaha Internists.