Dr. Krishan Goel MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Turlock, CA

April 17th, 2015

September 13th, 2013
Love em!
I just love this office! They have never failed to provide my kids with great care! I love that we can get in the same day and that they are there every day of the week! Dr goel is amazing and i really liked the other drs i have seen so far! The doctors and the staff are great with kids and are always there to help, i would never take my kids anywhere else! Last week i took my son to dr ostrea and he was very thorough and took his time and his nurse had a lot a patience and care when giving the shots even though my son hatttes them! I love them and would definitly recomend them!

July 15th, 2013
Excellant Office
Transferred from another office, I was very much impressed when I called in and was able to get an appointment the same day. (That is why I left previous office) It was a busy office but that alone says a lot. My wait time was average. The doctor I seen was great his name is Dr. Christopher Ostrea, I will definitly continue to come here.

November 10th, 2010
Newborn Child
I went to a other pediatrician prior to seeing Dr.Goel and that pediatrician basically told me I was a 1st time mom and I wasn't accustomed to a crying baby..he didn't conduct any further testing just sent us on our way. Dr Goel actually cared, he sent my baby out for a urinalisis, we got same day results he administered 2 antibiotics and also sent us out to get a ultrasound on my baby's kidneys. He scheduled 2 follow up appointment after that and all I can say is I was realy impressed. I called him one night, and he returned my call within 2 minuted of me contacting the answering service. Excellent doctor couldn't ask for more!

March 15th, 2009
hes a horrible on call dr.
Ive waited over an hour and half for him to call back. Unfortunaltly he is the on call dr for my sons regular dr. He has a high fever and type 1 diabetis and no calls back. Ive left 3 messages so I guess its ER time. I also had this dr as a child and he was horrible then also. I dont recomend him to anyone. Now off to the ER.

January 15th, 2009
Not as agressive as needed with my child. My baby has pneumonia and should have been admitted into the hospital.