Dr. Krishan Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishan Gupta?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Krishan Gupta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 9th, 2017

I think it is really the office staff I have a problem with. I want to find out if my insurance has paid and if Gupta 's staff has sent the bill back to insurance as instructed to do so. I have been to the office three times. I waited once for forty minutes, another time twenty minutes and a third time thirty minutes. In all three of the visits, the bookkeeper has never shown up to address my concerns. I have tried on the phone and have never gotten through to accounting. I am just trying to pay a bill or have the insurance company pay the bill but I cannot get the personnel to respond. Is this crazy or what?

September 28th, 2016

terrible service

The front windows rep, the one with the long fake braids is really rude and has a smart mouth to the customers. I regret even going to that facility. They only care about money.

February 16th, 2016

Worst Office Visit EVER!!! Will not be back

The staff is very unprofessional & rude. The doctor took a call on his cell during our appt that "was important" but was a wrong #. He didn't even step out of the room to take it. The receptionist is rude & the medical clerk is very unprofessional when she screams across the office. The account clerk & the receptionist were also violating HIPPA when they were discussing a patient by name in front of me saying she didn't need to ever go off her meds & she needed all the help she could get!

November 13th, 2015

Researcher

I was a patient of Dr. Gupta's back in 2013 for about 3 months. Jeannie Kelso was my psychotherapist. Had it not been for Jeannie Kelso, I would have left after the first or second visit. I was dealing with caregiver stress which caused anxiety while working 60-70 hours per week. Anyway, I saw Dr. Gupta a couple of times and he was okay. However, Jeannie Kelso was awesome and very professional. I saw Jennie several times and she helped me worked through my anxiety and taught me techniques to minimize or prevent getting overly anxious. Didn't remain at this office to long, because I did not like the environment at all. Jeannie's office was clean, but Dr. Gupta's waiting area and assessment rooms were filthy, but he and his wife, the office manager were content about it. Lastly, the receptionist/office staff who you pay and make your appointments with, was not friendly at all. I never saw this lady smile, even when the patients were being friendly to her. She spoke with a very unprofessional tone. I would not recommend this office because of it's filthy environment.

October 30th, 2015

The Dr . started texting when I was talking to him. The office is very nasty and the ladies at the desk are very unfriendly. I would not recommend using this office.

May 12th, 2015

Some of the staff were so compassionate and understanding, if I could remember their names, I would definitely give them props.

May 12th, 2015

Great Doctor and Staff

I've been a patient of Dr Gupta for over two years. I am bi-polar and Dr Gupta is a great Doctor to help with my mental illness. In addition his Counselor, Susan listens well and also is an extreme help.

April 18th, 2015

One stop, mental illness and hair removal

It is hard to take a doctor who is treating psychiatric patients in one room and doing electrolysis in the next room seriously. He released a person to go "home" after he diagnosed them as bipolar and knew they had a history of domestic violence with a weapon. He gives the right questionaires, probably the right diagnosis, and prescribes a lot of medication. When the person never came back, no one from his office ever called to ask why.

December 28th, 2014

Dr. Gupta Review

I've been going to Gupta since I was 14...about 7 years. I am satisfied with him. Sometimes it takes a while to wait though

October 30th, 2014

Like Waiting, rude people, and incompetence? Go see this Dr.

Going to this clinic is the equivalent of sitting in purgatory. The waiting room is cramped, dirty and completely full all the time. I have actually on more than one occasion waited more than an hour and a half to be seen. The receptionist is demeaning and rude towards patients. If you call to change your appointment or ask for a refill you are treated like a crazy Pill popper who only wants a high. Dr. Gupta is okay but he spends about 2 minutes with you, that's it. And be ready to shell out some $$$$$. They expect payment up front regardless of insurance. This place is nothing but a pill mill and I would not take my pet rat to this clinic. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

March 27th, 2013

stay away

all he cares about is $$$ i've seen medicare/medicaid ripoff firsthand. tried to report him but no onw seems to care. for own mental well being stay away at all costs. if you are hospitalized refuse to let him treat you! you have a choice! you cannot be forced to accept his treatment!

February 9th, 2012

Only cares about money

Very uncaring. Misdiagnosed me and put me on the wrong medication.