A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishan Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishan Kalra, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishan Kalra, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Kalra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishan G Kalra MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Krishan G. Kalra practice?
- Dr. Krishan Kalra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishan Kalra practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiologists.