A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishan Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishan Gupta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishan Gupta practice?
- Dr. Krishan Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krishan Gupta practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians, Bronx Primary Care Doctors, and Bronx Internists.