A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishan Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishan Gupta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishan Gupta practice?
- Dr. Krishan Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krishan Gupta practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians, Bronx Primary Care Doctors, and Bronx Internists.