A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishan Gupta is Satisfactory. Dr. Gupta has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from M.D., Punjab University Medical College, Amritsar.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Krishan Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishan L. Gupta practice?
Dr. Krishan Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Geriatric Doctors, and Bronx Family Physicians.