A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishan Nayyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishan Nayyar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishan Nayyar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayyar graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Nayyar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayyar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishan C. Nayyar practice?
Dr. Krishan Nayyar practices Dermatology near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and North Babylon, NY.
See Jackson Heights Dermatologists.