A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishan Tayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tayal graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Tayal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishan Kumar Tayal MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Krishan K. Tayal practice?
- Dr. Krishan Tayal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krishan Tayal practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA and Radford, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.