A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Alluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Alluri, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alluri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Alluri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna C Alluri MBBS and MD is a male Oncologist , has 9 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna C. Alluri practice?
- Dr. Krishna Alluri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Alluri practices Medical Oncology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Bradenton, FL.
See Boise Oncologists.