A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Eechampati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Eechampati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eechampati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Venkata Eechampati BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Krishna V. Eechampati practice?
- Dr. Krishna Eechampati has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishna Eechampati practices Pediatrics near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Pediatricians.