A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Gupta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Gopal Gupta MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna G. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Krishna Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishna Gupta practices Urology near New Kensington, PA.
See New Kensington Urologists.