A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Gupta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishna G. Gupta practice?
Dr. Krishna Gupta practices Urology near New Kensington, PA.
See New Kensington Urologists.