A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Gupta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Gopal Gupta MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna G. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Krishna Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishna Gupta practices Urology near New Kensington, PA.
See New Kensington Urologists.