A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Ganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Ganti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Ganti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganti graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ganti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna M Ganti MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna M. Ganti practice?
- Dr. Krishna Ganti has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishna Ganti practices Otolaryngology near Brooksville, FL.
See Brooksville Otolaryngologists.