A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Gumidyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Gumidyala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gumidyala
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Gumidyala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumidyala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gumidyala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna V Gumidyala MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Krishna V. Gumidyala practice?
- Dr. Krishna Gumidyala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Gumidyala practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.