A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Gumidyala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Gumidyala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gumidyala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gumidyala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumidyala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gumidyala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna V Gumidyala MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Krishna V. Gumidyala practice?
- Dr. Krishna Gumidyala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Gumidyala practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.