A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Iyer, Radiologist is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Iyer, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Oncology
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Iyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Vaidyanathan Iyer MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna V. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Krishna Iyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Iyer practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Radiologists.