Dr. Krishna Kakani, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Very Upset Patient show details Very Upset Patient
by Irene on Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kakani forced me to have a vaginal delivery after a C-section for my first child. After going into labor very early Friday morning, by Sunday night early Monday morning after hours of pushing, using the vacuum, ripping and having to be cut I gave birth to my second daughter. She was faced up and sucked in a lot of fluid and took the nurses quite a while to work on her. Thank God she was okay. She does have medical issues unlike her older sibling. 7 months after she was born I had to have a hysterectomy of which was with a much better doctor as I changed doctors! My after baby check up she wouldn't even come in the room. The week prior to the birth (which was over 4 weeks early and had several complications) I was to see a different doctor that Monday. I would not advise ANYBODY to use this doctor especially if they are having complications! The nurse even said she should have done another C-Section on my.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Dec 27th, 2011

She is a really good doctor...

She is a GREAT Doctor! show details She is a GREAT Doctor!
Dec 13th, 2011

If you want the most experienced OB/GYN in town she is your lady. She is a skilled surgeon and I don't think I would feel comfortable with anyone else. You do have to wait but there is a reason for that, she is that good and she does have a lot of patients. If you need to have your hand held and reassured all the time by your Dr. she may not be the Dr. you are looking for. If I am in the operating room in emergency surgery or a life or death situation I personally want someone to do the best and that is what you are going to get with her!

May 19th, 2011

We have been to Dr. Kakani's office several times, but everytime, we have to wait a long time for her to show up. The longest waiting time that I had was 1.5 hours. Then I got to know that she was having personal phone conversation with her daughter. After reading the previous comments, I know her daughter might have health problem. But as a professional doctor, she need to be professional during her office time, and should not put her patient on hold for 1.5 hours. After that long waiting time, she came in my room for 5 minutes and rushed through. Not caring at all. Not professional, Not caring for her patient.

Sep 27th, 2010

I have been to a lot of ob/gyn offices in the past and finally found a doctor who has a heart and cares for her patients. Dr. Kakani is a special lady to all her patients

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Kristina on Apr 25th, 2008

I first started seeing Dr Kakani in 1986. I was 21 years old and she performed the surgery to remove a tumor and an ovary. She's delivered both of my children. Her daughter has had health problems since she was born. Dr Kakani has always been caring and spent the time I needee with me in spite of all that was and is still happening with her daughter. I would not go to any other gyn.