Obstetricians & Gynecologists

910 Adams St SE
Ste 200
Huntsville, AL 35801
265-612-6512
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Most inconsiderate physician I've ever encountered  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2012

My first visit to Dr. Kakani was a year ago, after driving to Huntsville from Guntersville for my appointment, I was told Dr. Kakani was at the hospital with her daughter and there was no one else who could see me. They called her and she came into the office and gave me a 5 min. exam. I should have chaned doctors at that time. I made my next year's appointment with her and after sittng in the waiting room 45 min, I was called back to an office where I sat another 45 min. A nurse came in and said Dr. Kakani had just left to deliver a baby and would be back in 15 min. After another 30 min., got dressed and left. I am changing doctors!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

She is a really good doctor...

|  She is a GREAT Doctor!  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2011

If you want the most experienced OB/GYN in town she is your lady. She is a skilled surgeon and I don't think I would feel comfortable with anyone else. You do have to wait but there is a reason for that, she is that good and she does have a lot of patients. If you need to have your hand held and reassured all the time by your Dr. she may not be the Dr. you are looking for. If I am in the operating room in emergency surgery or a life or death situation I personally want someone to do the best and that is what you are going to get with her!

|  Worst doctor ever  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

I have visited her many times, but the waiting time is over one hour every time. Even after she comes to my room, she always tries to rush through within 3-5 minutes and not willing to answer any questions. She is the worst doctor I have ever seen.

|  show details
May 19th, 2011

We have been to Dr. Kakani's office several times, but everytime, we have to wait a long time for her to show up. The longest waiting time that I had was 1.5 hours. Then I got to know that she was having personal phone conversation with her daughter. After reading the previous comments, I know her daughter might have health problem. But as a professional doctor, she need to be professional during her office time, and should not put her patient on hold for 1.5 hours. After that long waiting time, she came in my room for 5 minutes and rushed through. Not caring at all. Not professional, Not caring for her patient.

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

I have been to a lot of ob/gyn offices in the past and finally found a doctor who has a heart and cares for her patients. Dr. Kakani is a special lady to all her patients

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
by Kristina on Apr 25th, 2008

I first started seeing Dr Kakani in 1986. I was 21 years old and she performed the surgery to remove a tumor and an ovary. She's delivered both of my children. Her daughter has had health problems since she was born. Dr Kakani has always been caring and spent the time I needee with me in spite of all that was and is still happening with her daughter. I would not go to any other gyn.