A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Kasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Kasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Kasi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kasi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Kumar Kasi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Krishna K. Kasi practice?
- Dr. Krishna Kasi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Kasi practices Pediatrics near Monaca, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellwood City, PA.
See Monaca Pediatricians.