A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Kishor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Kishor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Kishor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kishor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kishor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Siddheswara Kishor MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna S. Kishor practice?
- Dr. Krishna Kishor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Kishor practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.