A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Malireddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malireddi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Malireddi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malireddi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Malireddi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna M Malireddi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna M. Malireddi practice?
- Dr. Krishna Malireddi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Malireddi practices Nephrology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Colville, WA.
See Spokane Nephrologists.