A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Malireddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Malireddi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malireddi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Malireddi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malireddi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishna M. Malireddi practice?
Dr. Krishna Malireddi practices Nephrology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Colville, WA.
See Spokane Nephrologists.