A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Mettu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Mettu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Mettu, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Deprivation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mettu graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Mettu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Kanth Reddy Mettu MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishna K. Mettu practice?
- Dr. Krishna Mettu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Mettu practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson Cty, MO.
See Jefferson City Neurologists and Jefferson City Psychiatrists.