A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Nadhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Nadhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Nadhan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadhan graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Nadhan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Veni Nadhan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishna V. Nadhan practice?
- Dr. Krishna Nadhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Nadhan practices Family Medicine near Mount Prospect, IL.
See Mount Prospect Family Physicians.