A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Nirmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Nirmel, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nirmel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Nirmel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Narandas Nirmel FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Krishna N. Nirmel practice?
- Dr. Krishna Nirmel has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishna Nirmel practices Neurological Surgery near Natick, MA.
See Natick Neurological Surgeons.