A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kumar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna P Kumar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishna P. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Krishna Kumar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Kumar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Clovis, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Clayton, NM and Kirbyville, TX.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors and Clovis Internists.