A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kumar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna P Kumar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Krishna P. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Krishna Kumar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Kumar practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Clovis, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Clayton, NM and Kirbyville, TX.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors and Clovis Internists.