A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Pahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahuja
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Pahuja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahuja graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Pahuja has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna F Pahuja MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Krishna F. Pahuja practice?
- Dr. Krishna Pahuja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Pahuja practices General Practice near Hammond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Hammond General Practitioners.