Internist

2.5

Won't Go Back! show details Won't Go Back!
Sep 19th, 2016

I began seeing Dr. Singh while I was in the hospital. He began seeing me after that. He seemed semi-interested in what I had to say about what was going on with me physically, but it was his staff that made me find another doctor. I heard them on more than one occasion making fun of patients, or talking badly about the patients they'd just put in a room. And in my opinion, Mrs. Singh could use a few lessons in courtesy and manners.

Please send your wife home. show details Please send your wife home.
by Anonymous Please on Jan 10th, 2016

I love Dr. Singh. He takes time to listen to me, does not dismiss my concerns as meaningless. I give his nurse Tracy a 10 out of 10, nurse Angela 9 out of 10 ( love you Angela, but sometimes you are a tad bit short with patients. I understand that could be due to Mrs Singh -ofc mgr- and how she talks to staff and patients) Now, this brings us to Mrs Singh, who often answers the phone when we call for appt'mnt. I am not the only patient to complain of her rudeness, and down right argumentiveness. She will argue with a patient over their own birth date! Sorry Dr. Singh- but we all wish you would send her home. Mrs Singh will ask a new patient what medications they are on. If it is a certain ailment, she says- he does not see patients for "whatever diagnosis" and hangs up the phone! He is an internal medicine Dr., and treats more conditions that I believe Mrs Singh is aware of! Numerous patients simply hang up when they call and she answers the phone. Sorry if this hurts your feelings, I am very satisfied with Dr. Singh as my physician- but Mrs Singh needs to realize she isnt the Dr. and learn about HPPA laws.