Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
MBA, BSN, RN
Dr. Tripuraneni is a brilliant surgeon who is focused on providing patients with solutions to their joint replacement needs. I have been a patient of Dr. Tripuraneni for the last 8 years, during this time I have found him to be compassionate, caring and genuinely concerned about assisting me with my health care goals. In September of 2016 I had bilateral knee replacements, Dr. Tripuraneni and his team saw me in the hospital every day and made sure that I was active in my discharge plan. He provided me with the opportunity to regain a healthy lifestyle and resume the activities that were essential in my life. I have had the pleasure of working with a number of excellent surgeons in my career, and highly recommend Dr. Tripuraneni if you are looking for a patient centric extraordinary physician.

March 18th, 2016
Excellent surgeon!

July 22nd, 2015
This doctor is quite caring and actually listens to the issues I had. No other doctor would take me on because of my complicated situation but i'm blessed for his help. Surgery and recovery were easy and I knew what to expect. Even called me at home to see how I was doing .

June 26th, 2015
Extensive nerve damage
Had hip replacement surgery 3 years ago, I still have foot drop, my life has been drastically impacted by this terrible mistake. I haven't heard from him for years. Not a caring doctor.

October 5th, 2013
I not only would use this Doctor again, I would highly recommend him to any of my friends needing joint replacement. The entire staff is very efficient, and knowledgeable. All in all, a very good experience.

April 5th, 2013
Dr. Tripuraneni is amazing. He was very calm and reassuring about my injury and I felt very confident having him operate on me. He even called me at home twice to see how I was doing! I've never had a doctor do that personally.

February 25th, 2013
unsatisfied
I agree with the last persons comment i waited at least 30 minutes for him to see him only to find out he was not a good listener and was clearly upset about filling out paperwork for my employer. In my opinion i pay insurance and my provider pays him for his time it should not matter if it includes paperwork.

December 16th, 2010
Very comfortable with him from the moment we started talking. I jad surgery with him as well and he explained everything to me. Very nice. I would recommend him.

December 1st, 2010
Not a doctor who listens to me. Perhaps this will improve as he gets more years in his profession. Impression of rushed, wants to move on to next patient.