Surgeons
201 Cedar St SE
Ste 6600
Albuquerque, NM 87106
505-768-7507
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Gary Hegg on Oct 5th, 2013

I not only would use this Doctor again, I would highly recommend him to any of my friends needing joint replacement. The entire staff is very efficient, and knowledgeable. All in all, a very good experience.

by Susan B. on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Tripuraneni is amazing. He was very calm and reassuring about my injury and I felt very confident having him operate on me. He even called me at home twice to see how I was doing! I've never had a doctor do that personally.

|  unsatisfied  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2013

I agree with the last persons comment i waited at least 30 minutes for him to see him only to find out he was not a good listener and was clearly upset about filling out paperwork for my employer. In my opinion i pay insurance and my provider pays him for his time it should not matter if it includes paperwork.

|  A blessing  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

I had a full knee replacement in October 2011. Dr. Tripturenini is an excellent surgeon with a warm personality and a very skilled doctor. My recovery was quick even though I am 65 and was very inactive before the surgery. Within 4 weeks I was getting along very well. I am most thankful.

Dec 16th, 2010

Very comfortable with him from the moment we started talking. I jad surgery with him as well and he explained everything to me. Very nice. I would recommend him.

Dec 1st, 2010

Not a doctor who listens to me. Perhaps this will improve as he gets more years in his profession. Impression of rushed, wants to move on to next patient.