Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 18th, 2016

Excellent surgeon!

Jul 22nd, 2015

This doctor is quite caring and actually listens to the issues I had. No other doctor would take me on because of my complicated situation but i'm blessed for his help. Surgery and recovery were easy and I knew what to expect. Even called me at home to see how I was doing .

Extensive nerve damage show details Extensive nerve damage
by Jay on Jun 26th, 2015

Had hip replacement surgery 3 years ago, I still have foot drop, my life has been drastically impacted by this terrible mistake. I haven't heard from him for years. Not a caring doctor.

by Gary Hegg on Oct 5th, 2013

I not only would use this Doctor again, I would highly recommend him to any of my friends needing joint replacement. The entire staff is very efficient, and knowledgeable. All in all, a very good experience.

by Susan B. on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Tripuraneni is amazing. He was very calm and reassuring about my injury and I felt very confident having him operate on me. He even called me at home twice to see how I was doing! I've never had a doctor do that personally.

unsatisfied show details unsatisfied
Feb 25th, 2013

I agree with the last persons comment i waited at least 30 minutes for him to see him only to find out he was not a good listener and was clearly upset about filling out paperwork for my employer. In my opinion i pay insurance and my provider pays him for his time it should not matter if it includes paperwork.

Dec 16th, 2010

Very comfortable with him from the moment we started talking. I jad surgery with him as well and he explained everything to me. Very nice. I would recommend him.

Dec 1st, 2010

Not a doctor who listens to me. Perhaps this will improve as he gets more years in his profession. Impression of rushed, wants to move on to next patient.