Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 22nd, 2015

This doctor is quite caring and actually listens to the issues I had. No other doctor would take me on because of my complicated situation but i'm blessed for his help. Surgery and recovery were easy and I knew what to expect. Even called me at home to see how I was doing .

Extensive nerve damage show details Extensive nerve damage
by Jay on Jun 26th, 2015

Had hip replacement surgery 3 years ago, I still have foot drop, my life has been drastically impacted by this terrible mistake. I haven't heard from him for years. Not a caring doctor.

Apr 26th, 2015

He is going to jail for millions in tax evasion. How can you trust him as a doctor? He admitted that he lied about his salary and practice.

by Gary Hegg on Oct 5th, 2013

I not only would use this Doctor again, I would highly recommend him to any of my friends needing joint replacement. The entire staff is very efficient, and knowledgeable. All in all, a very good experience.

by Susan B. on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Tripuraneni is amazing. He was very calm and reassuring about my injury and I felt very confident having him operate on me. He even called me at home twice to see how I was doing! I've never had a doctor do that personally.

unsatisfied show details unsatisfied
Feb 25th, 2013

I agree with the last persons comment i waited at least 30 minutes for him to see him only to find out he was not a good listener and was clearly upset about filling out paperwork for my employer. In my opinion i pay insurance and my provider pays him for his time it should not matter if it includes paperwork.

A blessing show details A blessing
May 4th, 2012

I had a full knee replacement in October 2011. Dr. Tripturenini is an excellent surgeon with a warm personality and a very skilled doctor. My recovery was quick even though I am 65 and was very inactive before the surgery. Within 4 weeks I was getting along very well. I am most thankful.

Dec 16th, 2010

Very comfortable with him from the moment we started talking. I jad surgery with him as well and he explained everything to me. Very nice. I would recommend him.

Dec 1st, 2010

Not a doctor who listens to me. Perhaps this will improve as he gets more years in his profession. Impression of rushed, wants to move on to next patient.