A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Sampath is Excellent. Dr. Sampath has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampath graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sampath has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sampath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Sampath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishna Sampath practice?
Dr. Krishna Sampath practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.