A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Sawhney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Sawhney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Sawhney, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawhney graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Sawhney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawhney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishna Sawhney practice?
Dr. Krishna Sawhney practices Surgery near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Taylor Surgeons.