Dr. Krishna Sunkureddi MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Kingwood, TX

3.4

December 27th, 2016
Horrible Office Staff
Dr. Sankureddi is great! His office staff is AWFUL! They are rude unprofessional and useless. They do NOT respnd to insurance calls, they are Loud and need to be fired. They are the reason I no longer use this dr.

November 10th, 2016
This place is absolutely horrible. I was referred by my therapist to Sunkureddi's office for depression medication. I never even saw Sunkureddi nor would I ever want to if he doesn't even care who he selects as his PA: TAZ. Very rude, demeaning and will not listen. Taz has no business in a medical office.

October 28th, 2016
Impersonal and Non-caring...Terrible Office Staff.
Dr. Sunkareddi is OK...even though he doesn't really care about his patients and could allow you to go on taking the medication for years without testing your blood to see if it's doing any harm. His front desk staff is often rude and other doctors are a mess. Taz is one of the worst doctors we've ever seen and we got away from him as soon as possible. The only doctor we really liked has left the practice. Find another place if you are looking. They might act as if they care at first. But you will find they don't and they could either leave you without medication, for rescheduling an appointment, or run you around because the staff changes all the time. I guess it's what you get when you don't want to pay enough for excellent people.

October 27th, 2016
Dr, Sunkareddi is very smart and unique, I like his style to take care of us, his patients

August 8th, 2016
Stay away
If you are serious about your mental health or that of a loved one, do your research on good doctors/offices. This office and doctor is not one I would trust with my health. Disorganized, heartless, and only cares about quick fixes.

August 5th, 2016
PATIENT LOOKING FOR NEW DOCTOR WITH A BETTER OFFICE STAFF
THE OFFICE STAFF HAS A VERY IMPERSONAL AND UNCARING ATTITUDE TOWARD PATIENTS. NO OFFICE PHONES ARE ANSWERED... AND IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET A CALL BACK PROM THE STAFF.

May 3rd, 2016
Customer service is the worse! The staff member that answered my call was rude and hung up on me.

April 22nd, 2015
Very caring and detailed doctor

January 29th, 2015
It's a psych pillmill
Only place where you can get pill refills in less than 2 mins. Office staff changes every month. Taz is a joke.

January 27th, 2015
One word "HORRIBLE" only go if it's your last resort otherwise you will regret it!!

December 2nd, 2014
Taz is rude and does not know what he's doing. He terminated me from the practice because I said he was rude. I've been going to dr Sunkureddi for over 10 years, I know he would have never agreed To kick me out. Never make an appointment with Taz!!

January 29th, 2014
TAz needs to go work some where else!
I saw Dr the Doc there for a few years and missed my appt and was told i could only get in and be seen with Taz i figured okay i just needed refills , well Taz sitting behind his desk with his cokes and snacks stuffing his face told me he did not believe in the meds i had been on that worked for me for years and refused to write them for me and then we go onto a verbal argument and he told me to never come back to the office again! Claimed The Dr agreed with him! The same Dr who wrote me for my meds for over two years guessing he felt like he needed to agree with his fat faced staff TAz! How can you Make a person go home and feel so terrible and on the break of having multi panic attacks and not care! To them i was just easly replaced considering they was already not taking any more patients Any advice or feed back would be nice. Im lucky i dident die cause the withdrawl was horrible and iam still suffering terribly from my anxiety that i once had some control over!