A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Swaminathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Swaminathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Swaminathan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaminathan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swaminathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swaminathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishna Swaminathan practice?
Dr. Krishna Swaminathan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.