A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnaswamy Swaminathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnaswamy Swaminathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swaminathan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swaminathan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnaswamy Swaminathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Swaminathan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swaminathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnaswamy Swaminathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Krishnaswamy Swaminathan practice?
- Dr. Krishnaswamy Swaminathan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishnaswamy Swaminathan practices Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.