A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Thavarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Thavarajah is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thavarajah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thavarajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Thavarajah, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thavarajah graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Thavarajah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Thavarajah MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Krishna Thavarajah practice?
- Dr. Krishna Thavarajah has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishna Thavarajah practices Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pulmonologists.