A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Thavarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Thavarajah is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thavarajah
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thavarajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Thavarajah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thavarajah graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Thavarajah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Thavarajah MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Krishna Thavarajah practice?
- Dr. Krishna Thavarajah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Thavarajah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Pulmonologists.