A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripuraneni graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Tripuraneni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Glades General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni practice?
- Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Belle Glade, FL and West Palm Beach, FL.
See Wellington Internists and Wellington Gastroenterologists.