inactive

Krishna Tripuraneni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 21st, 2015
go anywhere else
Terrible! It is easy to get an appointment, he wants your money. Watch out for outrageous claims from the lab. The place is run like an assembly line.

May 17th, 2015
All he will say is that you need a colonoscopy . Cares about money and not issue. Worse gi. Do not go to him

May 9th, 2015
After doing several endoscopy procedures, this doctor spent no time to explain anything to me. Back turned to me the whole time. "Come back in 3 months" , then requested coffee immediately from the staff and walked out. No time to ask a single question. Horrible patient relations

April 30th, 2015
Greedy man
Worse gastro ever. All he cared about is money. Does not care about patients just money. Do not go to him.

March 29th, 2015
NEVER EVER EVER
I had the misfortune of knowing Dr. Tripuraneni as an employee AND patient. I resigned as an employee like many of my colleagues. After becoming his patient, I truly comprehended the depth of his greed and disregard for his patients and people in general. All he cares about is his bank account and nothing else. It's beneath him to discuss his patients' problems. Dr. Tripuraneni, the medical community will be better off without you. Too bad you didn't get a life sentence for your crimes. Once a criminal, always a criminal.

February 20th, 2015
Never in my life have I been treated so poorly. I was limited on availability due to my insurance and went to be seen for stomach pains. I waited for nearly an hour for the consultation and was taken back for my colonscopy 3 hours after it was scheduled. He does not explain anything and just rushes through. I wouldn't trust my dog to him. Terrible facility and so upset with no answers.

January 25th, 2015
This MD is only concerned about profit. Don't go to him.

November 14th, 2014
I am well satisfied and feeling relieved after the treatment provided by Dr Krishna Tripuraneni .He gives very attention to the problems of patients and understands their pain.

September 12th, 2014
I used to see a different doctor who would pass me around then I got Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni. He has been right on top of my care. It has been a big difference having him as my doctor

September 11th, 2014
fully recommend
Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni is very knowledgeable, communicative, and most importantly, down to earth and approachable. I'd fully recommend Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni to anyone looking for a primary care doctor.

September 9th, 2014
Faithful Doctor
I was suffering from a liver disease and decided to consult Dr. Tripuraneni, as he is known to be one of the most efficient Gastroenterology physicians in the Florida region. He comprehended my symptoms well and put me on the right path to well-being quickly. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 9th, 2014
Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni is a very knowledgeable doctor. I went to consult him for the abdominal ache that was causing me a lot of discomfort and pain. He was very understanding and treated me the right way to help me get healthy and fine soon. Thank you Dr. Tripuraneni!