A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Urval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Urval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urval
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Urval, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Urval graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Urval has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna R Urval BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Krishna R. Urval practice?
- Dr. Krishna Urval has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishna Urval practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Allergists and Wheeling Pediatricians.