A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishna Urval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishna Urval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urval
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishna Urval, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Urval graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urval has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishna R Urval BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Krishna R. Urval practice?
- Dr. Krishna Urval has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishna Urval practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Allergists and Wheeling Pediatricians.