Overall Review

January 16th, 2016
Patient
Iv'e been with DR. Kris for over 15 years. I think he is by far a most knoweldgeable and competent Dr. The best gastro Iv'e ever met. (I think poster Ann is a story teller).

July 20th, 2015
EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND STAFF
An exceptional doctor and staff. Highly recommend him...

March 26th, 2015
Do Not Trust Dr. Subramani
This Dr lied about his facility accepting my insurance, resulting in lots of out of network costs to me. He should not be trusted. Even though he is on my insurance panel the place where he does his procedures is not so that wasn't covered and he sent my polyps out to a doctor that is not in my network. He never bothered to follow up with my results from my procedure and when I call to inquire you cannot leave a message at his office. This was a TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE and I encourage anyone looking for a doctor not to go to him. He is dishonest and seems as if he is looking to make a buck at his patients' expense.

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Kris is friendly, professional and knowledgeable, with a warm bedside manner,

January 15th, 2015
You will not find a kinder more thorough doctor than Dr. Subramani.

March 29th, 2012
Dr. Subramani is warm and friendly and treats you more like a friend than a patient. He is honest and knowledgable & I trust his judgment when it comes to my care. My mother was his patient first and then I started going to him. He helped us both a great deal. I don't live locally anymore but would travel out of the way if/when I need to see him. Even my husband has been cared for him and had good experiences. Love him!

April 6th, 2011
Outstanding Gastroenterologist
Dr. Kris Subramani is an outstanding gastroenterologist.After my youngest sister was diagnosed with colon cancer, my other sister, younger brother, and I, all made appointments for a colonoscopy.I found Dr. Subramani via my wifes doctor, who highly recommended him.I have had three colonoscopies, and have been fully sedated for each. For the first colonoscopy, I was a bit apprehensive, but with Dr. Subramanis assurance that I would be fully sedated during the procedure, the exam went exactly as he promised.I went out like a light, and awoke to find that he had discovered several polyps.He showed me photos taken during the colonoscopy, and explained how he had removed the larger one during that first scope, and because its large size, precluded the second polyp being removed at the same time.The second polyp was removed two months later, with no problems at all with the second scope.I have had one more colonoscopy since then, and am happy to recommend him. The office staff is professional and friendly. But, on a lighter note, the selection of reading material in the office could be improved.

February 23rd, 2010
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
I used Dr. Subramani many years ago when I was young. He did a endoscopy on me at Good Samaritan hospital in W. Islip. He was supposed to put me into a twighlight sleep where you are unaware of the proceedure. He asked me how I felt and I said I was still awake. Then he asked me to open my mouth and I said but I am STILL AWAKE! He said don't worry I am just spraying your throat. I said ok. He sprayed my throat and then he took the tube and started shoving it down my throat. I was crying and grabbing at his arms and dug my nails into his arms. As I was doing this he told me to grow up and stop being such a cry baby!!! I was very young at the time and told my parents but never made a huge fuss about it to the staff afterward and I don't think my parents bothered to complain either, I think they did say something to the Doctor on my follow up visit however and he didn't give a dam, but all the nurses and staff in that room where I had the procedure KNEW that I was WIDE AWAKE!!! Its not like that movie where the person is awake and can't tell anyone what is going on and no one notices. I was so awake I was crying, grabbing, groaning, and trying to sit up! This A#$h$l# held me down called me names and shoved that device down my throat!! NEVER USE THIS MORON WHO HAS SUCH DISRESPECT FOR HIS PATIENTS! I swear to god every word of this is true! Back then there was no internet reviews to do a review like this. Thank god for today's technology. I finally have a voice to tell all about this idiot! Because of this I am scared to death to do ANY procedure that uses twighlight sleep and not fully asleep.