A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnakant Raiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnakant Raiker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiker graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Raiker has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnakant Shantaram Raiker MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnakant S. Raiker practice?
- Dr. Krishnakant Raiker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishnakant Raiker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Cardiologists.