Learn more about Dr. Krishnakant Raiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnakant Raiker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raiker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raiker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiker graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Raiker has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnakant Raiker MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnakant Raiker practice?
- Dr. Krishnakant Raiker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishnakant Raiker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Cardiologists.