A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnakant Raiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnakant Raiker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raiker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Raiker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiker graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Raiker has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnakant Raiker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnakant Raiker practice?
- Dr. Krishnakant Raiker has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishnakant Raiker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Cardiologists.