A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnakant Raiker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnakant Raiker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnakant Raiker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiker graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Raiker has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raiker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Krishnakant S. Raiker practice?
Dr. Krishnakant Raiker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: East Chicago, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Cardiologists.