Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Krishnakumar Udayakumar
Dr. Krishnakumar Udayakumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Udayakumar is affiliated with Durham VA Medical Center, Duke University Hospital and Duke University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Krishnakumar Udayakumar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Krishnakumar Udayakumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg
Durham, NC 0 mi21
Dr. Sana Alkhatib
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi20
Dr. Hans Tillmann
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Durham, NC 0 mi26