A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnakumari Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnakumari Gandhi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Krishnakumari Gandhi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Gandhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnakumari Gandhi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnakumari Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Krishnakumari Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Krishnakumari Gandhi practices Anesthesiology near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Anesthesiologists.