Dr. Krishnakumari Pallegar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Krishnakumari Pallegar?

January 11th, 2016

Insensitive, impersonal - awful experience

When I called Fairview Clinic for an OBGYN appointment, I was scheduled with Dr Pallegar. I had irritation, itching and discomfort and needed to understand the issue and find a good cure. Dr Pallegar was very abrupt, did not seem to be listening to me, and did not ask many questions. Her exam was awful. She did not explain what she was about to do or where she was going to touch me. She just inserted and probed with her fingers quickly and painfully. She did not care about my physical well-being at all, even when I told her she was hurting me. She was not responsive to my questions and did not offer any explanations about my condition. She ordered up a test and wrote a prescription for a cream that ended up costing almost $200 at the pharmacy. Since she offered no other options, I bought it and used it for about 4 days. Absolutely no relief. After more sleepless nights I managed to get an appointment with a different Dr. at another clinic (luckily got in because of a cancellation). That Dr did everything right - totally opposite from Dr Pallegar. She listened, explained what she was going to do, was gently, and discussed options for me. She also stated that the prescription I was given was not a good choice for my condition. She gave me advice, information, and wrote down the name of a $10 over-the-counter product that has worked great. I have no idea why Dr Pallegar (a lady) would treat me (another lady) so terribly on a difficult and personal health problem. I will never go back to that clinic - or to her - again, and I have been telling my friends about her too. Bad manners, bad exam, bad prescription - bad Doctor.

February 2nd, 2015

very cold and impatient

I would not recommend this Doctor. Her interpersonal skills are TERRIBLE. She isn't nice and she didn't seem like she cared at all. I went in to talk about possibly having depression and to get a referral. She interrupted me and said she was sending a medication to the pharmacy and a referral to a nearby clinic.

August 28th, 2013

Don't even bother!!

I went to Dr. Pallagar as a referral about an abdominal hernia, my oncologist talked to me about. When I went in she didn't even listen to me about that, she just wanted to do testing. First bloodwork for high potassium, came back normal, kept testing me until she found something, and totally ignored why I came to see her in the first place. Then switched my medication and totally disregarded why I was on it in. When I realized what had happened and called her on it, she started point the finger at me about all the things I should do differently and wanted to retest my blood pressure after the nurse just told me it was perfect, and showed me the history on it, which was consistanly normal. She then said your blood pressure is high but wouldn't tell me the numbers!! I will not be seeing her again!!

March 2nd, 2013

Yearly Check Up

Dr. Pallegar has been my primary doctor for over 10 years. She has always treated me with respect. Her listening skills are keen. No matter my concerns or questions she hears what I am saying and takes great care to find the root cause(s). I am in very good health, and I credit Dr. Pallegar for that.

February 28th, 2013

Highly Recommend

I had a very nice clinic visit with Dr. Pallegar. I had gone in for a medical condition, however she accommodated me regarding my other current issues. She was very attentive and explained to me the options and the insurance implications. I have known her for few years, she is caring, knowledgeable, and always accommodative. I would strongly recommend Dr. Pallegar.

March 9th, 2010

This doctor does not care at all. She does not follow up on questions or test results. I have to always call the clinic to get my test results even though this clinic has an electronic mechanism to report them to me. She does not listen or take enough time with me to accurately understand the problem. She did nothing a year ago when a specialist she had referred me to alerted her of a different health problem I was having that needed her attention. I ended up going to a different doctor on my own for treatment. She is very cold and seems to be in the profession just for the money.

August 23rd, 2017