A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namburi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Namburi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Namburi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Namburi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi practice?
- Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi practices Cardiology near Paris, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN.
See Paris Cardiologists.