A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Namburi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Namburi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Union Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi practice?
- Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Krishnamohan Namburi practices Cardiology near Terre Haute, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, IL and Clinton, IN.
See Terre Haute Cardiologists.