A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Krishnamoorthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Krishnamoorthi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Krishnamoorthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamoorthi graduated from Government Medical College, India.
Dr. Krishnamoorthi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Krishnamoorthi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. K Krishnamoorthi practice?
- Dr. K Krishnamoorthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. K Krishnamoorthi practices Internal Medicine near Waterford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escalon, CA.
See Waterford Internists.