Dr. Krishnamoorthi Krishnamoorthi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 10th, 2016
Love the Doctors and staff in Waterford office
I have had Dr. K for a few years he is an amazing dr he is very educated with medical issues of all kinds ... His staff that have been there a while are nice and welling to help you with any issues and / or paperwork you need done ... Anna is a good multitasker she goes over and beyond everyday to keep the office going...

July 18th, 2016
IVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR SOMA KRISHNAMOORTHI FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND IAM VERY SATISFIED WITH MY DR. HER STAFF IS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL WITH MY NEEDS. DURING MY VISITS WITH THE DR I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE BECAUSE THEY PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND I FEEL THAT THEY DONT RUSH ME TO BE OUT OF THE ROOM WHEN IM AT MY APPT. I FEEL VERY HAPPY WITH MY DOCTOR AND I WOULDNT CHANGE THEM FOR ANY OTHER.

July 5th, 2016
I so appreciate Dr.K .He listens and addreses all my concerns and questions.I trust him with my health and that of my son (who is my number one priority.I also like having an internest as my primary physician

February 21st, 2016
I was accpeted by Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi as a new patient not long ago. I truly feel that I have made the right decision in changing my primary care physician. Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi was able to help manage my medication and was able to diagnoise my problem. Staff were helpful when it came to referring me to a specialty doctor. At first I was afarid to change my doctor after 8 years but I feel I made the right decision.

December 2nd, 2015
Dr. Soma is the sweetest, kindest, Dr. you could find. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. She will make you feel very comfortable with her care.

August 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor
It's difficult to find Internal Medicine doctors who are willing to accept new patients in California's Central Valley so I am grateful for what service I can get. Dr. Krishnamoorthi is a great doctor considering the few to choose from. I drive an hour just for my appointment and it's well worth it.

March 17th, 2014
effectiveness of getting patients in is decent but as far as getting seen around your appointment time is impossible